Configuring the Phone Adapter
1. Launch the web browser on the PC.
2. Enter 192.168.0.1/advanced in the Address field (192.168.0.1 is the default local IP address of the Phone
Adapter). Then press the Enter key.
3. If your Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP) did not supply a password, you will not see a login screen.
Proceed to step 4.
If your ITSP supplied a password, you will see a login screen. In the User Name field, enter user, the default
user name for user access (this cannot be changed). Then enter the user password supplied by your ITSP.
4. The Router - Status screen will appear. Click the WAN Setup tab.
5. Proceed to the appropriate instructions for your Internet Connection Type.
a. Select DHCP from the Connection Type drop-down menu.
b. If you use a cable modem, you may need to configure the MAC Clone Settings. (Contact your ISP for
Enable MAC Clone Service. If your service uses a specific PC MAC address, then select yes from the
Enable MAC Clone Service setting. Then enter the PC’s MAC address in the Cloned MAC Address field.
c. Click the Submit All Changes button.